Legendary gear is given new life in our Historical Series Bags.
The bags are named after nicknames of the famous people of their time.
Each of the Historical Series Bags is a collectible item. They reflect the design and style of their time, but are made of modern materials and have a modern internal organization.
Bags of the Historical Series will be your faithful companion in everyday life in the city and in outdoor activities.
“It is well that war is so terrible, or we would grow too fond of it.”
– Robert E. Lee
– Bobby Lee Mk3 is a comfortable EDC bag inspired by American Civil War soldier’s haversacks
– adjustable shoulder strap
– dimensions 34 cm W x 30cm H (13.5″ W x 12″ H)
– a separate pocket for A4 (or Letter format documents)
– closed inner zippered pocket
– four additional pockets for content organization
– the main compartment closes with a zipper
– the big flap with a fastex closure protects the main compartment from moisture and allows you to put clothes under it
main fabric - MIL-SPEC CORDURA 500D with NIR treatment
TEXСEL, Murdock Webbing
WOOJIN PLASTICS hardware
VELCRO textile fastener